Our Enrolment Process for Prep's 2022
St Mary’s Cohuna
Thank you for considering our school. Please feel free to contact the school if you have any questions pertaining to enrolment. Families are welcome to visit the school several times leading up to starting school.
Please refer to the process below outlining enrolment from here.
- Explore the information available in our St Mary’s 'All About Us" and our website.
- Visit our open evening and school tour to learn about the St Mary’s story on the 5th May 2021 @ 7pm.
- Take part in Prep for a Day - Friday 18th June (9am - 11am)
- Decide on the right school for your child.
- Submit your First Stage: Application for Enrolment as soon as convenient. A Second Stage: Enrolment form will be sent to families once the First Stage: Application for Enrolment has been received.
- Schedule a Family Meeting and Active Tour during the week 16th - 20th August 2021 (Parents & Child to attend)
- Enrolment forms and accompanying documentation must be submitted to St Mary’s by 27th August 2021. Feel free to bring documentation to your Family Meeting.
- An official ‘Welcome to St Mary’s,’ pack will be sent to families as of the 7th September 2021 outlining Prep Transition, uniform, information and celebration about starting school
- Transition to St Mary’s will be held in term 4 for ten sessions. The sessions are progressive in duration and this information will be included in your ‘Welcome to St Mary’s’ pack.
- Term 1 of 2022, Prep Learners will attend school 4 days a week for the first 4 weeks of school. Full time attendance will occur as of Week 6. Wednesday is the day of rest for the first four weeks of school!
Selecting a school for your child, is one of the most important decisions a parent makes. We thank you for taking the time to consider St Mary’s Cohuna
Download you Information eBook here Information eBook
Download our Fee Collection Policy and Procedure here pdf St Mary's Fee Policy & Procedure (412 KB)