Our Enrolment Process for Prep's 2022
St Mary’s Cohuna
Thank you for considering our school. Please feel free to contact the school if you have any questions pertaining to enrolment. Families are welcome to visit the school several times leading up to starting school.
Please refer to the process below outlining enrolment from here.
- Attend Our 2022 Open Evening to learn about the St Mary’s story.
- Decide on the right school for your child.
- Explore the information available in our St Mary’s 'All About Us" and our website.
- Submit your Application for Enrolment as soon as convenient. An enrolment form will be sent to families once the application for enrolment has been received. All documentation relating to enrolment to be submitted to the school by 6th August.
- Schedule a Family Meeting and Active Tour during the week 16th - 20st August 2021 (Parents & Child to attend)
- Enrolment forms and accompanying documentation must be submitted to St Mary’s by 27th August 2021. Feel free to bring documentation to your Family Meeting.
- An official ‘Welcome to St Mary’s,’ pack will be sent to families as of the 10th September 2021 outlining Prep Transition, uniform, information and celebration about starting school
- Transition to St Mary’s will be held in term 4 for ten sessions. The sessions are progressive in duration and this information will be included in your ‘Welcome to St Mary’s’ pack.
- Term 1 of 2022, Prep Learners will attend school 4 days a week for the first 4 weeks of school. Full time attendance will occur as of Week 6. Wednesday is the day of rest for the first four weeks of school!
Selecting a school for your child, is one of the most important decisions a parent makes. We thank you for taking the time to consider St Mary’s Cohuna