Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child at St Mary’s Primary School. St Mary’s is a Catholic Parish Primary School serving the families of Cohuna and surrounding suburbs. St Mary’s is an intimate primary school of approximately 120 learners and pride ourself on our ability to personalise our student learning. We are proud of our learning environment which aims to provide contemporary practices and current educational methodology to our students.
Over the twelve months prior to you enrolling your child at St Mary’s there are many opportunities for you to take part in our school community, ensuring you are making the best possible decision for your family.
- Attend our Open Evening in May - Catholic Education Week
- Decide on the right school for your child
- Read the information available in the Enrolment pack. If you were unable to attend the Information Evening, please collect a pack from St Mary's school.
- Schedule your Active Family Tours for the week of 6th August – 10th August 2018 (Prent and child to attend)
- Enrolment forms and accompanying documentation must be submitted to St Mary’s by 24th August 2018
- Welcome to St Mary’s pack will be sent to families as of the 7th September 2017 outlining Transition, uniform, information and celebration about starting school.
- Transition will be held every Friday of term 4 for 10 sessions. The sessions are progressive in duration and this information will be provided to you in your Welcome to St Mary’s pack.
- Term 1 of 2019, Prep Learners will attend school 4 days a week for the first 4 weeks. Full time attendance will occur as of week 5. Wednesday is a day of rest for the first month!